Affordable wallpapers for creative people.
Wallpapers are the first thing that comes to our mind when we think of renovating our rooms. You surely want to attract your visitors with a bright and beautiful looking space of yours. Although wallpapers are the best way to give an immediate renovating look to your house, they are not an affordable option for everyone. DIY fabric removable wallpapers are a perfect alternative to this expensive décor idea. These removable wallpapers are cheap and easy to apply and remove, making it more user-friendly than traditional wallpapers. It can also be washed and cleaned whenever you wish to remove it. BNS Fashion offers the best collection of DIY fabric removable wallpapers at a very reasonable price. Our collection includes latest themes like cartoons, spring, tropical wallpaper, etc. So, if you are a creative person and want to reflect your style on the walls of your room, BNS Fashion can provide you the best DIY removable wallpapers to flaunt your stylish room.
Steps to put-on DIY fabric wallpapers.
- Take a measurement of your walls in length and width to estimate the amount of fabric needed for wallpaper. Accordingly, decide the measurement and numbers of your panel.
- Secondly, you need to prepare your fabric panels based on the measurement taken. If you take a designer fabric, before cutting, make sure to see whether the transition of the pattern is correct or not.
- Clean your wall with a damp cloth to remove the dirt and dust from the surface of the wall.
- Take a pan of starch and apply it on the upper half of the wall with a sponge or a paint roller.
- Paste fabric on the starched wall cleanly without creases. Make sure to leave little extra cloth on both sides for making adjustments.
- For holding the fabric in place, use thumbtacks temporarily.
- Continue to apply the starch to the rest of the wall and hold it with thumbtacks.
- Apply the starch evenly on the fabric, making it penetrate the fabric.
- Even out the fabric with a scraping tool and remove the bubbles from the fabric, if any.
- Similarly repeat the process for the next panel.
- After the panel dries out, remove the extra fabric by trimming it. Make sure to trim it only after it is completely dried.
- The fabric for the walls with windows and doors needs to be cut accordingly.