Before you delve into the realm of facial treatments, you need to understand that facial treatments are basically a combination of different techniques and ingredients and are meant to derive certain results like brightening and smoothening or tightening of the skin.
Now, what are the different types of facial treatments available?
- Classic facial is the most basic type of facial. This is also known as the European facial. This process includes steaming, exfoliation, extractions, massaging, masks, serums, and moisturizing.
- Eyes biolift treatment is another procedure that takes 30 minutes of your time. This is basically a peel-off mask conditioner that attempts to treat your dark circles and puffiness under the eyes, giving you a fresh and rejuvenated look.
- Facial express is a type of instant glow facial. This is a good solution for skin lightening and brightening and though you can make your instant glow facial at home, you can also get the best services from skin care spas for better results. Regular duration can be somewhere between 30 to 35 minutes.
- Hydrating collagen and gold facial is especially good for all skin types and you might want to try this facial during the winters. This helps to combat dry and aging skin while keeping it bouncy and supple. This type of facial also helps to improve your skin texture and make you look younger as well.
- Teen facial might sound like an unnecessary luxury but actually it’s a basic health necessity that helps to reduce the problems like pimples and acne that your teenager is facing due to hormonal problems.
- Sensitive skin facial is very important for problems like rosacea, dry skin, redness, and irritation caused to sensitive skin due to various allergies.
- Aqua facial makes use of ultra-hydrating process and boosts skin moisture making it a great process for skin smoothening and hydration of skin while removing fine lines.
- Oily skin facial helps to remove skin clogging and blackheads while detoxifying and cleansing the skin.
- Multivitamin facial is especially for aging skin. This involves lifting, moisturizing, firming, and regenerating with vitamins and minerals.
All these facial treatments must be taken from a professional. In this regard, Mbiospa facial treatments cover a wide range of skincare therapies and treatments that you can rely on and get better results with regular use.