Sarees have been the ultimate fashion choice for women because they are so timeless. Despite being evergreen, the fashion dynamics of this ethnic wear keep changing. Printed sarees are heavily in demand today because they are versatile. This means that printed sarees can be worn on any given occasion. You can experiment with the colours, texture, fabric and even prints.
Printed sarees are versatile because they let you experiment with your body type. For example, sarees with stripes can make you look tall and slim and floral-printed sarees are perfect for thin women who want to get a broader appearance. Medium patterned sarees are ideal for petite women because they do not shorten their appearance.
If you have made up your mind to buy printed sarees, you need to check out some of the trending ones. To keep your ethnic side all up to date, check out the amazing collection of printed sarees that you must own.
- Floral printed saree: When in doubt, wear floral. Floral-printed outfits are here to stay. If you are attending a summer outdoor event, floral-printed sarees are the ideal choice because they make you look lively. If you’ve got a rocking body to flaunt, a sheer floral drape will make you look stunning, especially when you pair it with a set of pearl earrings to keep your look minimally chic.
- Kalamkari printed saree: If you are not a fan of large prints because they make you look short and broad, kalamkari sarees should be your ideal pick. The beauty of these sarees lies in the delicate prints which are clustered all over the drape. They come in a variety of colours but choosing earthy tones such as beige, brown, navy and maroon will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Batik sarees: These sarees never go out of style. The batik print sarees are printed in an unusual way where the fabric is painted with molten wax and then dyed in cold dyes after which it is washed in hot water. The melting wax pattern on these sarees doused in different colours is something to marvel at.
- Abstract printed sarees: If your fashion choices are heavily inspired by Bollywood, abstract printed sarees are a must-have. The colourful, out-of-this-world print on these sarees makes for an ideal choice at cocktail parties. You can accessorise the look minimally with a statement choker or earrings.
- Bandhani printed saree: If you want to give a shout-out to the rich ethnic culture of Gujarat, bandhani or bandhej sarees are an ideal wear. Available in rich, bright colours, you can never go wrong when wearing a bandhani. You can add dimension to your look by having zari work on your pallu to make your saree stand apart from the rest.
- Hand block printed saree: Hand block printed sarees should be on the top of your list because they are all the rage these days. Choose to wear this print in a cotton drape and the comfort you feel will be out-of-this-world.
These are the best printed sarees that you must stock up on to keep your ethnic collection updated.